The key to any business is 80% mindset / emotional intelligence, 20% strategy. Ultimately, you can have the best strategies in the world, but if you don’t have the beliefs, desires, motivation or habits to put it all into place and take action steps, then the best strategies will never get implemented or followed through with.
Business always requires balance, strategy and discipline especially when run from home with the myriad of distractions at play. So this is why the goal setting and “why” is so important. Without a compelling reason to actually “do the do”, then you don’t have a business!
5 Keys to Achievable Outcomes for business
- Know your outcome (you need to understand where you’re headed)
- Take action (without it, it’s just a dream)
- Have sensory acuity (you need to be aware when it’s not working for you / your business)
- Have behavioural flexibility (you must adapt and change if what you’re doing is not working)
- Operate from a physiology and psychology of excellence (always be in a powerful physical and emotional state)
It’s quite simple: if you have the underlying unconscious belief that “I am not good enough”, “fear of failure”, “fear of success”, or “I am not worthy”, then it doesn’t matter what you’re selling or promoting, your business won’t succeed to its full potential.