You’ve likely been on a website and noticed notifications of what products people are buying, how many customers are actively online, or reviews of the company or product. If you’ve wondered how to get these onto your own website, this is what Prove Source does.
ProveSource is an easy to use add on to your website or store and helps to create a sense of urgency as well as helping your potential customers build trust in your brand – if they can see other people actively purchasing your product, it helps to reassure that your business is legitimate and provides a quality product or service.
ProveSource offers six main notification styles including:
- Stream: Shows recent individual actions taken by your customers (signups, purchases etc)
- Combo: This shows a large number of visitors to your website who took a certain action over the last 24 hours, 7 or 30 days.
- Live Visitors: This shows many visitors are on your website in real-time.
- Reviews: Shows your positive reviews from Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, and other review websites.
- Informational: Notifies your customers of important information about a product or your business so they feel comfortable to purchase.
- Social Counter: This shows the number of followers or subscribers across social profiles.
Adding to your website is easy, and doesn’t take long to get started, so why not give it a try on your website or store today.
Business Business Business members can receive 50% off their three months of ProveSource (new customers, monthly plans only) using this code: KOP845QWKS