Discover the 7 things to consider when you are employing people in your business with Karen HillenIn this webinar Karen Hillen is joining us to help us navigate the world of hiring people.
We will cover all of the different things to think about in relation to employing someone:
- Do you need a permanent employee or a casual employee?
- Do you know the Award that will cover the employee?
- Do you know what you want to pay the employee ?
- The paperwork you need
Attendees will walk away with these key takeaways:
- Understand the costs to consider in relation to employing someone
- Understand the importance of an employment contract and HR policies
- Understand the basics of Awards and pay rates
- Consider the best options in relation to what type of employee you need
Karen Hillen from My HR Partner is an HR Specialist that provides virtual HR services. She helps businesses by providing a monthly HR support and advice service by providing guidance about people management issues or you can just talk through an issue or something HR related that a business is not sure about. She provides on demand, tailored phone and email HR help for issues like performance management, pay rates and Award advice.
Karen has more than 30 years of experience in Human Resources, staffing and payroll.
She is also a member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) & the Industrial Relations Society of NSW. Karen is the Director of My HR Partner and is a Certified HR Coach with a Diploma in Human Resource Management, Graduate Diploma in Public Administration, Graduate Certificate in Public Sector Management, a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and a Certificate IV in WHS