Business Business Business founder and Thinkific Ambassador Linda Reed-Enever is a natural educator. Linda loves teaching others online via the Enever Group Academy on Thinkific and in the classroom. This November Linda is set to work with amazing course creators just like you in the Course Creation Kickstart.
What is the Course Creation Kickstart?
The Course Creation Kickstart is 3 intensive days working on your course and its promotion using the Thinkific platform and tools from Linda’s own Course Creation Toolkit. In this workshop, you’ll walk away with your next course ready for sale or presale.
Over the 3 days with Linda you will work on:
- Planning Your Course
- Choosing Your Delivery Methods
- Building Your Sales and Landing Page ready for orders
- Sales Copy & Video to Promote your course
- Marketing Your Course using Education Marketing and PR
- Tapping into the Power of Social Media
- Setting up your affiliate program using Thinkific; &
- A photo and video session to record 2 promotional videos and shoot a headshot for your instructor bio by videographer and photographer Mick Russell
Your Ticket Also Includes:
- Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea on all 3 days
- A preparation call with Linda within the 2 weeks leading up to the Kickstart (so you can get the most of the 3 days)
- 12 Months Access to Linda’s Course Creation Tools & Tips VIP Area; &
- A 30 Min Post-Kickstart Review with Linda to answer any questions you may have after the Kickstart
This is 3 days of hands-on doing and taking action to Kickstart your first or next course with Linda there to share her knowledge and help you with any questions you may have along the way.
Who is Linda?
When it comes to public relations, marketing and the media – Linda Reed-Enever is the quintessential “go to girl”.
Linda not only understands publicity but lives and breathes it, connecting people and ideas through her PR Company ThoughtSpot PR, her highly successful media agency, Media Connections, and her innovative online business community Business Business Business.
From corporate communications to the needs of small business and entrepreneurs, Linda has a comprehensive understanding of storytelling and promotions, message crafting, the media and how to work with it.
After her own journey from the classroom to online education, Linda wants to share her tips and tricks with others in her Kickstart series.