|Whether it’s marketing consulting, marketing management or one or more marketing services, our focus is to maximise marketing for clients. We know what it takes for business owners and managers to decide on marketing planning and strategy and then commit to marketing activities and efforts. Our skilled team makes marketing happen to get the best results.|
Specialising in Websites, Digital Marketing & SEO Website Copywriting for Rural & Regionally-Based Businesses (including Agriculture, Farming, Horses & Equestrian and any business in a rural area).
- SEO Website Copywriting
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Blog Post Writing (+ Socials, Emails & More)
- Affordable Website Builds (eCommerce & Service-Based)
- Website Optimisation & Information Architecture
And if you don’t know what any of the above is, don’t worry – I’m here to help you through it all!
Basically though, I’m a country girl with 15 years experience managing websites (writing, editing, optimising, organising etc.) for large corporate organisations and smaller businesses. I’ve also run my own rural retail store and built an eCommerce business to six figures (now sold), and more recently have built a successful Copywriting / Marketing Agency for small business. Now though, I offer my vast digital knowledge, skills and experience specifically to rural and regional businesses.
I help you to implement effective online marketing strategies – to allow you to compete with the big guns in the city, PLUS I keep things simple and affordable. I have a no fluff, no ‘bull-dust’ policy!
Running a rural or regional business can be a tough gig at times – but I’m right there with you.
I live on a 70 acre farm 40km South West of Ballarat, with hubby, 2 young kids, 4 horses, 6 sheep, 4 chooks and 1 puppy. I love my horses – and when I’m not glued to the computer screen writing and building websites – you’ll find me in a pair of Wrangler jeans or jodhpurs and dusty boots, in the paddock – fixing fences, feeding animals or galloping up a hill 🙂
Feel free to reach out to me anytime with questions, or to see how I can help your rural business thrive.
Grammarly is a cloud-based typing assistant that reviews spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, engagement, and delivery mistakes. It uses artificial intelligence to identify and search for an appropriate replacement for the error it locates.
Get suggestions from Grammarly while you write in desktop applications and sites across the web—as you move between apps, social media, documents, messages, and emails.
Need help to understand marketing?
Know what you want to say, but struggle to make it sound good?
I’m Beck from Marketing Goodness.
A marketing strategist and content creator based in Sydney with over 20 years experience.
I can help you:
- focus on what’s important to growing your business
- clarify your messages so you connect with your customers and attract new ones,
- understand what you need to measure (hint, likes don’t pay the bills)
- and write words that sound like you but better.
Want help, but don’t know where to start?
Here are the most popular marketing tasks I help with:
- a marketing strategy that supports your business dreams
- getting you started on LinkedIn and training you how to use it (I’ll even write your profile for you)
- write words for your website that engages your ideal audience and encourages them to act
- write e-books and articles on your behalf
- plan the type of content you should be posting on social media
- review and suggest improvements for customer communications
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to go.
We can also connect over on LinkedIn